Elegant Silk Scarf inspired by the Classic Geometric Patterns, stamped by hand and enrich with batik in indigo.
Each motif is created by hand, as evidenced by the occasional pencil mark or slight colour variations. A traditional design originating from the Javanese city, features geometric motifs.
Our Balinesia artisan decorates this fine silk shawl with the batik method, where a wax resist is used with dyes in indigo, burgundy, and black over a body of ecru, resulting in beautiful floral geometric motifs. With its wide, contrasting borders and narrow soft fringe, this scarf is a beautiful example of Javanese batik art.
A symbol of Succession in Life.
- Handmade 100% Silk
- Soft, elegant and comfortable to wear
- Hand Wash - recommended with cool water and mild detergent / Dry clean
- Beauty in Fresh Green
- Size 185 x 55 cm. Fringe: 10 cm long both ends
- Tasteful Designed Javanese Silk Shawl, Super light, easily fold & fit into small pouch/handbag pocket
- Gorgeous accessory perfect for nights out, travelling, events and all occasions The best gifts for friends, gift for mum and loved ones.
- Come with a free protective pouch
- Hand-crafted item - colour, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand Made in Indonesia.