Our balinesian artisan depicts a paradise garden on a black silk shawl. A superb example of hand stamped batik art, the wrap is a study in casual elegance.
A traditional design originating from the Javanese city.
This sophisticated beauty from Bali is crafted of fine silk. Balinese artisan designs this attractive shawl, applying the designs with the traditional batik method, where a wax resist is used with colourful dyes with Long, elegant fringes finish the shawl at each end.
A symbol of Bright Flowers.
- Handmade 100% Silk
- Soft, elegant and comfortable to wear
- Hand Wash - recommended with cool water and mild detergent / Dry clean
- Beauty in dark black
- Size 228 x 55 cm. Fringe: 10 cm long both ends
- Tasteful Designed Javanese Silk Shawl, Super light, easily fold & fit into small pouch/handbag pocket
- Gorgeous accessory perfect for nights out, travelling, events and all occasions The best gifts for friends, gift for mum and loved ones.
- Come with a free protective pouch
- Hand-crafted item - colour, size and/or motif may vary slightly
Handmade in Indonesia.